My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

February in Review

Looking back over February to see what happened.

I had over one thousand visits to my blog in February. I realize that I am my most active visitor and Janet is probably second, but even so I am very humbled that a lot of people see my blog. When I started this blog I really was only doing it for myself and didn't know how addictive blogs can be ;-)

Week 1 - Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, Lent and house purchase negotiations
Week 2 - A mouse in my desk, Valentines Day and house negotiations
Week 3 - I won a teaching series from June Hunt and house negotiations
Week 4 - Bowling with Blonds, deleted downloads and trying to close on the house


Quote:
When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking. - Albert Einstein

6 Comments:

At 3/01/2008 4:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

A recurring theme in all of this....let's see if I can put my finger on it.....yep. The letter "e".

 
At 3/01/2008 9:07 am, Blogger Moggy said...

;-)

 
At 3/01/2008 9:03 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yes. I am addicted to your blog. Well, to blogging in general. I guess it's better than the booze and drugs I used to do....

 
At 3/01/2008 11:46 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I'm waiting until you are even more addicted and then I will start charging you to read it. I hear that Canadian money is worth more than our money ;-)

 
At 3/02/2008 7:10 pm, Blogger Pam said...

February was a very good month for you! Well, maybe minus the mouse. And deleting your song download... But to make up for it, you got an extra day! Well, so did I. Actually, everyone did because it's Leap Year.

I'm glad you're in the new house!

 
At 3/02/2008 11:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam - yep I'm glad for that extra day. With this being leap year I may have been supposed to ask some guy out that day, I"m not sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home