My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

I need to move to South Texas

I do not like what is happening here. I grew up about 50 miles south of where I live now and it almost never did this.

I did get everything finalized on my house Monday and now it's mine all mine. I'm glad I don't have to move while it's snowing.

It should melt today.


Quote:
Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow. - Alice M. Swaim

4 Comments:

At 3/04/2008 4:05 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. I sent it to you....LOL!

PS- Check out my blog.....

 
At 3/04/2008 10:08 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

We had about 3 inches of snow. I'm glad, too that you don't have to move in it.

 
At 3/05/2008 5:22 am, Blogger James Higham said...

I adore the snow.

 
At 3/05/2008 10:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The snow is now gone, so all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home