My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

________________________________________________________

What a mess

When my new house was vacant. Someone put a bunch of mess in my recycle can and the wind blew the top open. It was a lot of paint cans and various stuff like that. When the snow and rain came it half filled up the can with water. Now the paint is mixed with the water so I don't want to pour it out because of the chemicals.

I've got to go over today and be sure that it's moved so that it doesn't completely fill up.

Quote: Feelings are like chemicals, the more you analyze them the worse they smell. - Charles Kingsley

3 Comments:

At 3/06/2008 2:33 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ugh. What a mess! Do you have an ecostation you can take it to?

 
At 3/06/2008 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be problem. I wish I had a suggestion for a solution.

 
At 3/10/2008 8:57 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I just have to call "The City" and find out where our hazard waste disposal is, I just wanted to whine about it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home