My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

I no longer want to be invisible

Now I"m working on being more transparent ;-) So this is a picture of me out smelling the roses. These roses actually do exist, they grow way up in a tree at my Parents house.

By transparent, I mean that I don't want to live a life that has to be hidden from other people. I want to be honest and bold and free to be me. Yes that is why I have chosen to be a cartoon ;-)


Quote:
“A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

6 Comments:

At 4/18/2008 3:12 am, Blogger James Higham said...

But if it was transparent, Moggy, we wouldn't be able to see you.

 
At 4/18/2008 9:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

sem - okay I'll try to be more solid in the future. The idea worked better than the actual cartoon.

 
At 4/18/2008 11:00 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Sometimes I wish I was a cartoon. I like all those neat sound effects that happen whenever they do anything. Do you make lots of funny boings, whoops, and pings when you do things? Must drive your cat crazy.
;-)

 
At 4/19/2008 1:30 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

:-)

 
At 4/19/2008 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like watching you become more of who you are. :)

 
At 4/22/2008 12:30 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I need to get a little sound effect machine to carry around with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home