My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 14, 2008

________________________________________________________

I got my taxes done

I know there are not due till Tuesday, but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and get things done before I absolutely have to.

I didn't get as much other stuff done as I had planned.

I may not finish moving this month, but I'm going to get all I can done. I'm not sure why I sort of moved a few things and then took a break. Maybe I just needed to be by myself for a while.

Quote: “Jesus Loves You, Uncle Sam Might Not” - Michael Pardue

8 Comments:

At 4/14/2008 6:02 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

It's great that you were early and all, but I was hoping to see a Hill-story since she's been copying your adventures lately.

:-)

 
At 4/14/2008 8:12 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Awesome! K2 is a little OCD with stuff like that and had it all done a while ago. Me? I wouldn't know the first thing about how to do any of it.

 
At 4/14/2008 8:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - She is copying me, not the other way around ;-)

2k - I would rather have someone else handle it, but really it's pretty simple.

 
At 4/15/2008 12:15 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I'm not sure of many things I do. Thanks for reminding me of the deadline.

 
At 4/15/2008 12:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - I'm really bad at losing track of time.

 
At 4/15/2008 1:26 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Moggy, I KNOW! That's what I thought would be funny...blogging about a famous celebrity copying your adventures for political gain!

;-)

 
At 4/15/2008 6:34 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Glad I don't have to do that.

 
At 4/15/2008 9:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

sem - Glad you don't have to copy my adventures for political gain? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home