My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

Looking Good

I curled my hair last night, so I should be looking good today for meetings and for Church tonight. Everyone makes a big deal out of it when I fix my hair or wear makeup.

I have for some reason always felt like I was invisible and so it's a little embarrassing to find out that people were really looking at me all that time.


Quote: Human beings, vegetables, or comic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible player - Albert Einstein <- I guess I'm not the invisible player, but I don't think that Albert fixed his hair either ;-)

3 Comments:

At 4/15/2008 11:05 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

That's a really cool quote. While I was photographing my plants on Sunday, I changed the setting to record video because I was enjoying the way the plants where dancing in the wind.

I've never thought you were invisible. Nor is the pole. :-)

 
At 4/15/2008 7:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post makes me sad. I hate to think that you think of yourself as invisible. You are such a source of light and of humor and you are anything but invisible.

 
At 4/15/2008 8:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I guess I was already beginning to suspect that people could see me, or I wouldn't have been hiding behind the pole ;-)

2K - thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home