My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

A full House

I think the new house is about full and now I need to start working on where to put everything. Sometimes it's really too much and I'd like to just dig a hole and dump everything in and start over.

I would of course keep out a few clothes to wear ;-)

Quote: When the mouse laughs at the cat there is a hole nearby - Nigerian Proverb

5 Comments:

At 4/16/2008 3:17 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Oh, like it very much.

 
At 4/16/2008 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cool cartoon today. Hope you start to feel a little less overwhelmed soon. :)

 
At 4/16/2008 11:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

sem & 2k thanks, I did get a little overwhelmed but I think things will get better ;-/

 
At 4/19/2008 1:29 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I see Moggy driving the big machinery -she is so very talented!

I agree...I'm trying to go through my stuff and downsize. For the first time in my life, I really understand that all this "stuff" is so unnecessary! All we really need in life is a bright pink shirt and blue pants!

 
At 4/20/2008 1:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - all you need is two bright pink shirts and two blue pants, that way you have something to wear when you wash the other one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home