My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

Court Proceedings in Texas

I've been following the court proceedings on the children taken by the state of Texas. How sad the entire thing is. I can't help but wonder what kind of Heaven some people are working to get into.

My understanding is that God gave us free will and he did that so that we could love him freely. How could you take that freedom away from another person, especially a child.

If there is anything positive out of this, I don't feel so bad about being single. I would rather be single for the rest of my life than to be some of those ladies sister wife. My prayer for these children, women, men and the state of Texas is that something good will come out of this.

Quote: “The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.”
- Gloria Steinem

4 Comments:

At 4/19/2008 1:33 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

One thing that has frustrated me about the news reports is that when they interview these ladies, they never press the questions, the reporters I've seen just let them cry and say they need their kids. The reporters never make them say their last names or say what truly is happening to the children inside the ranch/compound.

I like Moggy MUCH better when she's NOT dressed like a sister wife!

 
At 4/20/2008 1:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I don't plan to dress this way very often. I don't think the style works very well with my color scheme.

 
At 4/21/2008 5:32 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Excellent take but of course Steinem is the last person to quote on any interpersonal relationship - one of the reasons the Clinton camp gagged her.

 
At 4/21/2008 9:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

sem - ah yes, the Clinton camp would be the interpersonal relationship experts, I should have looked for a quote from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home