My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

________________________________________________________

Dates on Food

Today I went through a lot of my can goods and things in my cabinet at the old house. I don't want to move anything that is out of date to the new house.

"Sell by" - how long the store can display a product for sale

"best before" or "best if used by" - quality or flavor

"Use by" don't use after this date


Quote: What garlic is to food, insanity is to art. - Augustus Saint-Gaudens

4 Comments:

At 4/13/2008 11:21 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Quite right - nothing outdated is to be allowed.

 
At 4/13/2008 11:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to bring only the freshest ingredients to your new home. Very Feng Shui of you!

 
At 4/15/2008 12:16 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Good job.

 
At 4/15/2008 12:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Today I went and bought a few more things at the grocery store and I was still looking at all the dates on things. I think that's a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home