My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Red Flowers

The first flowers to come up at my new house looked like this. I'm not sure what they are, but I can't wait to see if they keep on blooming.

I know you think my favorite color is bright pink, but it's not. My favorite color is red. However the second flowers to come out were pink.

Today was so beautiful that you could hardly believe that there was a storm last night. There were a lot of tree limbs on the ground, but that's about all I saw myself. On the local news it did show a lot of other damage.

Quote: “No man can taste the fruits of autumn while he is delighting his scent with the flowers of spring.” Samuel Johnson

4 Comments:

At 4/12/2008 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are very pretty! Are they fragrant? I have to get going with planning my garden for this year. I suppose I should wait until the snow melts.

 
At 4/13/2008 1:42 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I will try to remember to smell of them tomorrow. Snow ;-O

 
At 4/14/2008 6:00 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

It's hard to see in the photo -- are those hibiscus? I love that hibiscus and have two plants, but they spend their winters in the house and garage due to their tropical nature.

 
At 4/14/2008 8:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know what they are, but they are really pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home