My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

________________________________________________________

Saturday again so soon

I have a lot to do this weekend, it's my last full weekend before my friend comes to help me with some stuff. I just hope that I get most of the stuff done from my list.

Quote: Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment. - Thomas Carlyle

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2008 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing going on this weekend. I should be cleaning, but who wants to do that when there is a perfectly good couch that needs holding down?

 
At 4/12/2008 6:04 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I like how you think, I bet that list couldn't find me in Canada ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home