My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

Another flat tire ; - (

This weekend I went to get in the truck and the front tire was flat. I hadn't found time to get my spare fixed since the last flat and so I had no spare. At least I was home and not stranded out somewhere.

I was able to put air in the tire and I could hear it start to make noise on the way to the tire place. When I parked and got out it was completely flat again. I got four new tires $$$$ and so now I'm good to go.

Quote:
The best way to keep children at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere and let the air out of the tires. - Dorothy Parker

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2008 1:39 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am convinced that one of our tires is cursed. The passenger side tire on our car dies periodically, even when we get a completely new tire. Or maybe I'm just too heavy.....waaaiiit a minute. That can't be it.

 
At 6/23/2008 2:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - It was the passenger side tires that went flat on my truck ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home