My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

Detox Foot Pads

I went to the drug store today to get my prescription and when I was there I saw these detox foot pads. You put these on at night and they are supposed to pull out toxins onto them by the morning. You do it like 5 nights in a row until your not pulling any toxins out. I just hope it doesn't pull my steroid nasal spray out through my feet ;-)

Quote: Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. - Abraham Lincoln

[Note added later: I can't prove or disprove, but I am being told by people that these pads are a scam]

4 Comments:

At 6/19/2008 2:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O'no you did'n!

I saw a report on these not long ago?! The pads are designed to turn black to make users think they are really working pulling crappy detoxes out -- the news report I saw a couple months back said they were a scam.

Sorry.... maybe these are made by a different manufacturer and really work.


~al

 
At 6/19/2008 9:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I already got the report from "The Girl" that they are designed to turn black, but not to worry one of them fell off not long after I put them on.

I was afraid that one side of my body would be detoxed and the other would remain toxed and I would become unbalanced ;-) so maybe it's just as well if they don't work.

 
At 6/19/2008 5:27 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

i've never heard of these! What kind of strange toxins do feet have, anyway?

 
At 6/19/2008 9:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I guess it's just as well you haven't heard of them. I think they are supposed to pull the toxins out of your entire body, that is if they stay on ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home