My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's like finding a hidden room

I was working at my old house today and found out that the blue paint (which I have hated for years) will just peel off. The paint under it is really not bad. Sort of an off white and will not be hard to paint over.

Finding a hidden room would really be much nicer if you didn't have to lose a room to find it. So the blue room will soon be gone and will be replace another room with a respectable light neutral color of some kind.


Quote: To marry someone for their looks is like buying a house for its paint - unknown <-- ha ha so many people do marry for looks that I'm counting on that good paint job to really sell the house

5 Comments:

At 6/20/2008 3:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

When I was little, my sister and I used to HOPE that our boring, normal house would have a hidden room somewhere. Or a secret tunnel. Or a dungeon. We also read Poe stories, so we were kinda weird kids.

 
At 6/20/2008 9:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I was a Poe little girl too ;-)

 
At 6/20/2008 8:13 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I loved Poe. He was so warped.

 
At 6/20/2008 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting a home ready to sell is kind of like cleaning before the Maid comes over ;-)

Sounds like fun projects, I always loved painting mine!

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 6/20/2008 8:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - I can believe that you liked Poe with some of the scary stuff that you write ;-)

Al - I wouldn't really say that I am loving this, but I'm trying to make the best of it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home