My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

You could fill a book with what I don't know

I took time today to look at the Daily Bible reading and in 2nd Kings 2 the river Jordan was parted twice. I think I never remembered that part because I was so caught up in trying to keep Elijah and Elisha's names straight and all the visual effects of the chariot of fire coming down to get Elijah.

Now I have to hurry to get ready for my friends who are going to come and help me paint. I could paint by myself, but I really need them for the motivation. It's amazing how much more you can get done when you know someone is coming. It's like parting my own river of procrastination and being able go on and get things done.

Quote:
Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill. - Christopher Parker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home