My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

Painting This Week

My friends have talked me into painting the walls of my old house something like the color of a sack. The funny thing is that when I moved into the house the living room and kitchen were already this color. I didn't like it, but I never got around to painting it and then I got used to it.

I'm going to do the trim in white and it will really show up against the paper sack color. Actually the real color is classic taupe.

Quote: The Art Snob can be recognized in the home by the quick look he gives the pictures on your walls, quick but penetrating, as though he were undressing them. This is followed either by complete and pained silence or a comment such as "That's really a very pleasant little water color you have there. - I don't know who said this, but I believe it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home