My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 23, 2008

________________________________________________________

Rough Day

To start with I had to fast because I was going to the doctor for them to take my blood. Then on the way a car bumped into the back of my truck. I pulled to the side of the road, but they kept going. I'm actually glad they kept going, because I could hear them yelling and I guess they were angry at me, but the traffic in front of me had started to move and then slowed down.

I went on to the Dr's Office before I looked at the back of my Truck. Turns out that it's okay. Then I was having trouble staying awake all day at work because I didn't sleep well. I really don't like to have my blood taken.

Quote:
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. - Mark Overby

2 Comments:

At 6/24/2008 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO sorry, Moggy. It sucks when bad things happen to good people. Hope tomorrow is better.

 
At 6/25/2008 9:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - It's okay. We can't expect only good things to happen to us in this life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home