My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

I found it ;-)

I didn't want to worry anyone, but I lost my debit card Sunday and I just now found it. I didn't have time to look before because it was about bedtime when I got home from Church both Monday and Today.

I think I may have lost a little weight too. I had someone say to me both Saturday and Sunday "Are you losing weight?" now that is nice to hear.

If you are wondering where my card was, it was inside of my folded bulletin from Church.

Quote: Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. - Frances Rodman

4 Comments:

At 7/23/2008 2:43 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I hate it when I lose stuff like that! I am SO glad you found it!!!!!!

 
At 7/23/2008 9:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

If I had as many kids as you do, I'd lose stuff all the time.

 
At 7/26/2008 2:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

losing weight to fit into those new PJs?

losing weight because you had no money because you had no debit card?

congrats...you're doing the impossible, impossible for me at least! ;-)

~a

 
At 7/26/2008 4:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh no, now I have that old Cinderella song stuck in my head. "impossible for a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage......" ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home