My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

Trying to get together

My friends and I are so busy that sometimes it's really hard to get together. I think we had dozens of emails back and fourth before we finally settled on a place and a time to meet.

One friend I haven't seen in a really long time, so it will be really good to get together.

We both have a similar Texas country background and so it's easy to talk even if we haven't seen each other in a while.

Quote: A friend is one before whom I may think aloud. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 Comments:

At 7/24/2008 2:27 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yep, same problem here. Except the Texas part. I've never known anyone from Texas before....:-) But we have oil in common. Apparently. :-)

 
At 7/24/2008 8:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think you and I have some of our sense of humor in common, but I didn't know you also had oily hair ;-)

 
At 7/26/2008 2:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deja vu! my girlfriends and i did the same thing this week! There's 5 of us and we've been friends since we were 10. we had several misses before we found the date -- we're meeting on a patio restaurant this coming Tuesday, even our friend who now lives in austin ... yea!

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 7/26/2008 4:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

After we did set a time, it was not good for one person, but in all the crazy emails she got mixed up and said okay. Turns out she had to miss part of a class to meet with us. ;-)

 
At 7/27/2008 12:32 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am the same way with my friends. It takes an effort, but it is totally worth it in the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home