My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

Some Days it's hard to diet

I had two different friends who just happen to have the same first name and just happened to both make strawberry cakes.

One brought hers to work and since I"m not in her work group I was pretty safe, but near the end of the day she sent me an email that said she had cake left over and would just throw it away if I didn't take it. <- oh the pressure ;-)

Then after work I went to a get together and the other friend brought a strawberry cake. What are the chances.

Quote: Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. - Jim Davis [or fruit, what about apple pie, lemon bars or strawberry cake - Moggy ;-)]

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2008 2:51 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Just pass some of that strawberry cake over this way! It sounds sooooo good!

 
At 7/27/2008 10:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I actually behaved myself pretty well and didn't eat a bunch of it. I just thought it was funny that I was hit with this temptation twice in the same day.

 
At 7/27/2008 12:32 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Strawberries = goodness. Hey, it's a fruit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home