My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

dogs

I went to my cousins house and she has three big dogs. They were jumping up on me trying to get me to pet them. I'm not used to dogs.

When I got home The Cat had his nose on me for a long time trying to figure out where I had been.

Quote:
Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear - Dave Barry

2 Comments:

At 9/01/2008 2:54 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love that Dave Barry quote. Very true. Good thing I have a small dog. Doesn't hurt when he jumps up. OTOH, I hate it when he does!

 
At 9/01/2008 9:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

These dogs didn't hurt me, but I was mostly trying to get away and they did a lot of jumping up on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home