My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

I hate politics

Politics make me want to cry. I have such STRONG feelings about who should win and who is such a BAD choice. I wont post that here, because I don't think anyone will listen to reason who has already made up their mind in that direction.

The mainstream media is so partial to one side and has been for years, in my opinion.

If there is something good in all this going on right now. I am much less tempted to watch TV.

Quote: Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks. - Doug Larson

3 Comments:

At 8/27/2008 10:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that you and I share very different views on this subject...the thing is, I completely respect your choice for the right person and hope that you don't let the mainstream irritate you into not voting at all. Our two countries are great in that we have the freedom to choose for ourselves. I hope that, no matter who the population chooses, he can do right by the good people of America and those abroad.
P.S. I hate politics as well. ;)

 
At 8/27/2008 10:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I would have a very different view if I were living somewhere else ;-) It's not mainstream that irritates me, it's the mainstream media.

 
At 8/28/2008 12:29 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like politics, at least, studying them. But I think I would be in your camp, somehow. Just a hunch I'm getting....:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home