My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

Today was not good

I feel a little down, but it's probably just that I'm working through some things. It's weird because I felt really good for a few day and I've been really busy at work. Maybe I just needed to crash for a day or so. I've got to get my act together and start accomplishing some things.

I watched a few old Fred Astair movies and some other stuff. That should have been inspiring. What I noticed a couple of times was a painting in the background and I realize that I really have to get back to painting. It's part of who I am and I haven't been painting for a while.

or...... maybe I should take a tap dancing class.

5 Comments:

At 8/16/2008 11:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down, Moggy. I think we all feel it every now and then. Watch as many Fred movies as you can. If it helps, do it.

 
At 8/17/2008 2:48 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down too. I hate it when I get like that....chocolate always helps. :-)

Sending you a great big Canadian hug!

 
At 8/17/2008 10:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2k & janet - thanks I did watch a lot of Fred and eat some Chocolate. Today (Sunday) should be better because I will be out among people.

 
At 8/19/2008 2:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the tap dance class -- I think even you and I could keep up with these dazzlers! And just think what a great dancer's body we'd end up with!

Although, I am really uncoordinated -- my friend and I still laugh about the time we took a jazzercise class. We were always going the opposite direction of everyone else, one step behind! Sigh! Uncoordinated and a clutter queen.

Hope you're feeling better!
alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 8/19/2008 10:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

al - sometimes I'm surprised at how much alike we are. I do better in water aerobics with really old people and my feet are under the water as they go the wrong way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home