My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

Party After Church

Well a Mary Kay Party that is. I really do need to spend more time on how I look. I forget that other people have to look at me. I seldom look in a mirror so I forget what others around me have to look at all the time.

Don't expect me to be wearing makeup all the time in my cartoon because that's just not who I am.

Quote: The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2008 8:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moggy, you glammed up Princess, you! I am a TOTAL girly-girl and wear make-up all the time! :-) Glad you had fun at the part-ay! :-)

 
At 8/19/2008 2:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, it's even worse for me now that I work from home. Not only does no one see me, I rarely look in the mirror myself!

I do like the eyelashes tho!

~al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home