My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

________________________________________________________

Yeah Wikipedia

"Grace divine is an indispensable gift from God for development, improvement, and character expansion." I did a search for Grace and did not expect to find such a good definition, but I found one on Wikipedia.

I had a chance to present a lesson on Grace last night and while I was getting it ready I realized some of the areas in my life where God has extended grace to me.

When I was young I was so shy.

I could not even try to get a friends attention if they were 3 feet ahead of me and I sometimes could not say a word to someone who had just said hello to me. Speaking in front of people terrified me. Now...... with God's grace to me I can not only speak in front of people, but I actually enjoy it.

Quote: By "guts" I mean, grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway

5 Comments:

At 8/21/2008 11:43 am, Blogger Nankin said...

I still hate speaking in front of people. I can do it, but get all jittery.

 
At 8/21/2008 5:33 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I get all crazy too. I do NOT like to speak in public, but sometimes I have to....

 
At 8/22/2008 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind speaking in front of people, well actually not in front of but in back of, well not exactly that but behind their backs. Some call that gossip but I can tell you a lot about people who say that, and their mother too.

b with a b

 
At 8/23/2008 12:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

b with a b: Good to hear from you, I guess if you move far enough away from everyone it's hard to talk behind their back ;-/

 
At 8/23/2008 12:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

nan and jan: I'm not really sure why I like talking in front of a group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home