My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

Making a list, checking it twice

Maybe I should have included bringing my purse on my list. I was talking on my cell phone and went out of the house and got all the way to the grocery store before I realized that I didn't bring my purse.

It's a good thing I wasn't out of gas and heading for the gas station. I was able to come back home, but it was a waste of time.

Quote:
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin [I think it needs to be said that I have seen a lot of people who this does not seem to be true for, especially those involved in Politics]

1 Comments:

At 8/27/2008 2:53 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Well, if you have to forget something, it's better your purse than your head. Or your pants. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home