My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

________________________________________________________

trying on wigs

I was at my fancy friends house most of the day for a pampered chef party. After it was over we went to a wig store to try on wigs. You had to put a stocking thing over your hair and they only let you try on three wigs.

I wanted to find a Moggy orange wig, but I didn't see one that looked right.

Quote: If wise men were hairs the world would need a wig - not sure of author

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2008 8:06 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm going with my friend to try on wigs when she is going through chemo. We think it will be fun....:-)

PS- You look great with loooong hair. ;-)

 
At 8/24/2008 11:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I have always thought wigs were fun. You can also find them online at good prices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home