My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

Fried Pickles

I had lunch with a guy I've been talking to on line. It was a first meeting face to face and we met at a place that has fried pickles (very good) and also fried alligator (which I didn't try)

Quote: "...I know it's hard when you're up to your armpits in alligators to remember you came here to drain the swamp. - Ronald Reagan


So do you know why you're here? What are you are up to your armpits in?

5 Comments:

At 8/10/2008 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, we have a place here that serves fried pickles and they are Awesome!!! Glad you enjoyed your lunch!

 
At 8/10/2008 11:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2k - I think they will fry anything in Texas, but I didn't realize they did the same thing in Canada.

 
At 8/11/2008 2:17 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

FRIED pickles? What on earth? You Texans are a little loopy, aren't ya? ;-)

PS- How did the lunch go? Sparks?

 
At 8/11/2008 10:10 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - maybe you should try fried saskatoons you could start something new up there ;-)

P.S. I sent you a private email

 
At 8/19/2008 2:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I always hated those last few minutes walking from the car for the first face-to-face meeting. Bleh, what a case of nerves! Hope it was fun, even if you did skip the fried gator -- ever notice how they always look like they're smiling?!

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home