My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

________________________________________________________

Moving again

There have been people wandering down the hall peeking in our cubicles because they found out they were moving to where we are now. They couldn't say why they were there until after someone told us we were being moved. I'm sure there was some one who looked in my cube and was very afraid.
I have let the papers stack up a bit on my desk.

Quote:
Even a sheet of paper has two sides”- Japanese Proverb [I would say the two sides this are, that I don't want to move, but it's a fresh start to keep my cube organized.]

6 Comments:

At 8/14/2008 5:29 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your desk IS kind of a mess. :-) My hubby's company moves him regularly too. It's so weird to me. How can anyone ever find anyone else?

 
At 8/14/2008 8:52 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

They moved me six times in one year. I was beginning to think there was a hidden message.

 
At 8/14/2008 9:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - maybe they don't want us to find other people, just stay in our cube and work.

nankin - Wow that's a lot of moving, I hope we stay put for a while. I've moved 11 times that I can remember since I've been with the company.

 
At 8/17/2008 11:54 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I haven't been moved in three years, and I wish they would move me, I could use a change.

 
At 8/18/2008 1:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The change will be location only, same work group and same job. This will be my third move with this work group.

 
At 8/19/2008 2:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.


Hmmmm! I see the trend continues.

Conference. Meeting. Move. Team Exercise. Conference. Meeting. Meeting. Move. Team Exercise. Meeting. Conference. Move. You must have a very impressive resume!

Regarding your desk, it sounds like mine. Organized chaos. To those who don't understand, I have one thing to say..."Ya gotta a problem with dis?!"

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home