My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

My own Prayer Beads

I bought some beads like these to make a bracelet. I have a small group of girls that I am trying to remember to pray for, so I've taken a bead with the first letter of each name and strung them together as a prayer bracelet.

Not sure how to add strangers, but I guess I could put X's in for them since I don't know any people with X names right now.

Quote: You can do more than pray, after you have prayed, but you cannot do more than pray until you have prayed - John Bunyan

3 Comments:

At 8/11/2008 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a 'K' and a 'J' in there. Could it be that you bought one for me and for Janet? That would be so incredibly lovely!

 
At 8/11/2008 7:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a GREAT idea! I LOVE it! I think I might just steal that one!

 
At 8/11/2008 10:05 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I need to add you two to my bracelet. Especially Janet since she is thinking of stealing ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home