My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

________________________________________________________

My cousing gave me a picnic table

We couldn't find a good way to get it into the back of my truck and so we ended up letting the top stick out the back. We tied it really good with an old phone cord.

It was tied up so good that it didn't shift at all on the way home, but I still took the back roads, I didn't want the people on the big roads laughing at me. I think it made my truck look kind of funny from the back.

Quote: A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy. - Albert Einstein [humm I didn't know I needed a violin.]

4 Comments:

At 9/01/2008 2:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those people on the big roads are such snobs......

 
At 9/01/2008 9:37 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - yes they are that's why I prefer the back roads people ;-)

 
At 9/02/2008 2:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Be4NDy4Wdg

~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 9/02/2008 9:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

al - are you trying to say that I"m a redneck ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home