My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

A Calf and a Gate

I love it when a teaching has something that is really visual because it helps me to get it in my mind easier. Sunday we had a speaker who did that.

Part of it is about a calf that thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. We sometimes think what God has provided for us is not enough. Then we go through the gates that God has put in front of us we get into (and cause) trouble.

I have done that in my life. It did not have a good outcome. Ignorance is bliss until you follow it.

Quote: We should choose the right because it is right, and leave consequences with God. - Ellen G. White

2 Comments:

At 7/22/2008 8:47 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I think this goes hand in hand with "Be careful what you pray for."

 
At 7/23/2008 9:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think God tricks us, but it's always better to pray for God's will in our lives instead of our own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home