My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

Gone to out of town weddng

Once again I will be away from a computer. I'm going down south where a friend is getting married Saturday. She had her electricity out due to the hurricane last time I talked to her, but hopefully it's back on now. She was having to stay at someone's house who had electricity, but had a tree fall into the roof on the second floor.


I'll let you know what the area looks like when I get back.

3 Comments:

At 9/26/2008 4:14 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have fun!

 
At 9/27/2008 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometime a rash that leaves returns even if you find an ointment for it. I am a rash, what is the ointment?

bb

 
At 9/29/2008 9:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I did have fun

bb - I thought you were lured away by the bright lights, not cured away by some ointment. It will be good to see you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home