My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

I had a great weekend

Friday after work I picked up artgirl and her little sister "we'll just call her mini artgirl" she is 3.

Saturday I took them to the lake and while they were playing in the sand, four deer came running down the beach.

I was enjoying seeing them and didn't even think that they could run over us, but artgirl ran to protect her little sister who was actually closer to where the deer were running.

She is such a good big sister.

Mini artgirl has not been around me much and not long after I picked her up, she said "you sound like grandma" It's true I do sound like my Mom ;-( she calls me Tia, but about half the time she slipped and called me grandma. Then one time artgirl said to me you look a little like Uncle ____ ;-(. Well it's just that their Dad looks like my Dad, but Uncle ____ and I look like my Mom. I got them home safe and sound and their Mom said that mini artgirl said "I love Tia" after I went out the door. That makes up for being called grandma and told I look like my brother ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2008 1:55 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is so cute! Kids are so humbling.

 
At 9/29/2008 10:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Kids are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home