My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

Denial

We had a lady come and speak from the women's shelter today about domestic abuse. It was really hard for me to hear in a way because I've been there, but I don't want to push things into the back of my mind and not deal with them.

I want to bring everything out and let God heal any thing that is still lingering.

Quote: The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy. - Richard Bach

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2008 6:43 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with this. Let's pray that domestic abuse will stop and that women will have the strength and the support to get out of those situations!

 
At 9/18/2008 9:39 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I would rather have it in my past than in my present or future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home