My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

I left my purse in a meeting room today

We had a meeting on another floor and at the other end of the building, which is like a block away. I grabbed my purse, because I wanted a drink and when I was at the meeting I forgot all about having a purse.

Then at lunch I looked for my purse and thank goodness I remembered that I took it to the meeting. My cell phone was in my purse turned all the way up, so I hope no one called while other people were meeting there. I called security and no one had turned in a purse, so I went back to the room and there it was.

Quote: Meeting people unlike oneself does not enlarge one's outlook; it only confirms one's idea that one is unique - Elizabeth Bowen

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2008 7:36 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm glad no one took it! I called it a few times.....;-)

 
At 9/25/2008 11:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

if a man answers hang up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home