My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

Moving Again

They are moving our group to another area at work. This will be the fourth cubical I have been in while I've been doing this blog ;-) I tried to remember all the times I have moved while I have been working at the same place. I thought of 13 and so this new place will be my 14th cube or office since I've been there.


I stayed late today packing up every last piece of paper and paper clip.

It's an opportunity to toss out old papers. I don't know if that's the reason they do it, but I really need to move every now and then. I tend to be a pack rat.

And now for a quote that has nothing to do with the subject ;-)

Quote: Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. - William James

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2008 2:57 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moving AGAIN?????What on earth? Maybe it's all a big conspiracy to see who they can break down the quickest! Fight them, Moggy, you can do it! :-)

 
At 9/29/2008 10:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess I could have chained myself in my office and refused to move with the rest of my group. What I did was pack all my vast amount of paper and take a couple of days off.

It's all still waiting for me when I get to work tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home