My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

Tie back top

One of my friends gave me a nice top that ties in the back. I couldn't figure out why she didn't want it. She said it didn't look good on her. I don't really like bows so I just tied it and I thought it looked really good on me.


I did run into one little problem, but I'm not going to even talk about that, because it really is a nice shirt and it was nice of her to give it to me.



Quote:

Some people

walk in the rain,

others just get wet.

- Roger Miller

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2008 4:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. Got a little wet, did we? :-)

 
At 9/19/2008 8:36 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not saying

 

Post a Comment

<< Home