My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

Moggy Beauty Advice

Never eat chili at the last minute before you head out the door to go somewhere without rechecking your makeup ;-)

I was about to leave when "the boy" happened to spot me with his eagle eyes and told me I had something on my face. Thanks goodness for those eagle eyes.

Quote: There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud - Carl Sandburg

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2008 4:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray for eagle eyes!!!!!

 
At 9/18/2008 1:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Ah yes, but if it wasn't for those eagle eyed people I could get away with having stuff on my face and no one would notice ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home