My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

The down side of weight loss

I may have to start ironing my clothes, now that I am not stretching them out so that they are smooth ;-)

Then again the wrinkles in what I wear might distract from the wrinkles on my face and people will think I am younger than I am.

Quote: “How cunningly nature hides every wrinkle of her inconceivable antiquity under roses and violets and morning dew!” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2008 4:29 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It's like camouflage! :-)

 
At 9/18/2008 9:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I may start a line of clothing Moggy's wrinkle camo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home