My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Juggling the weight away

I think I have found my new exercise plan and it's juggling two sets of keys and a cell phone. Yesterday I made sure that I had both sets of keys before I left my desk. I didn't get all the way to the car, but I did get from the third floor down to the door to go outside when I thought.

"I just plugged in my cell phone to charge it up, humm I wonder if I put it back in my purse" The answere.... Of course you didn't you silly thing. It's three flights of stairs up and back at your desk. ;-)

Quote: I still prefer a good juggler to a bad Hamlet. - Charles Cochran

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2008 4:09 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You really ARE determined to get in shape, aren't you? ;-)

 
At 10/02/2008 10:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

yes if I have to lose my keys and my cell phone everyday, I'll do it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home