My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

Taking the stairs

I worked about an hour late and then went down to my truck. I had the truck keys in my hand, but... Oh wait.... I forgot that I drove the car instead of my truck and oops those keys were still on my desk.

I work on the third floor and then park one level down in the parking garage, so it's a little exercise both ways.

Quote: Never look backwards or you'll fall down the stairs. - Rudyard Kipling

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2008 3:31 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

And that's your cardio for the day....LOL!

 
At 9/12/2008 9:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes and I am losing weight, but I am counting calories still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home