My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 12, 2008

________________________________________________________

Rough Weather for Texas

I'm lucky that I don't live down by the coast.

I do have cousins that live down that way. I think we will get some strong winds here.

When you see it from above it's a really big storm and I just hope that it doesn't cause too much distruction.


Quote: 'Tis the set of the sail that decides the goal, and not the storm of life - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2008 1:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking about you and hoping that your family is safe and sound.

 
At 9/14/2008 3:39 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Stay safe, Moggy and her family!!!!!!

 
At 9/14/2008 1:09 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2k ^ Janet - It didn't do anything to where I am, but just a little rain and as far as my family, it seems like everyone is okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home