My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

________________________________________________________

I went to Happy Hour after Work

I had something that I hadn't tried before. Drunken Goat cheese. It is actually pretty good. I also had calamari and it's the second time I have tried that. The first time I didn't know what it was or I would never have tasted of it. It's actually pretty good too.

No calorie counts were listed for anything. I think I know why they do that.... so I will keep eating.

Quote: Human reason is like a drunken man on horseback; set it up on one side, and it tumbles over on the other - Martin Luther [This may not seem to make a lot of sense, but I know that human reason without God's help is pretty weak ;-)]

4 Comments:

At 9/04/2008 6:02 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmm....Drunken Goat Cheese? how odd? Did it stagger about, yelling profanities?

 
At 9/05/2008 1:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

no, but it was passed out.....to everyone ;-)

 
At 9/07/2008 4:33 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Sounds like something I might like.

 
At 9/08/2008 6:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought "all day" was happy hour where you work. Celebrations, costumes, parades, cake, sounds like anything but work to me.

=)

~al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home