My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

Labor Day

I got some mowing done and it's a good thing because it looks like rain is coming and it may be raining for a while.

I lost count of my calories. I went to ihop with a couple of friends for breakfast. I had eggs, bacon, sausage and a blueberry crepe. I have no idea even what was inside the crepe, but I suspect creme cheese. Ihop doesn't post calories that I can find.

Quote: If the grass is greener in the other fellow's yard -- let him worry about cutting it. - Fred Allen

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2008 2:40 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That breakfast sounds DELISH! Perhaps calories at breakfast shouldn't count....

 
At 9/04/2008 1:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I guess they only count if I know how much they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home