My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

Still Putting on makeup

I thought I saw a video on how to put bronzer on the side of your face sort of like the letter three. So this morning I tried this lightly with blush because I don't have any bronzer. I wonder if I just dreamed it because I can't find any video that tells you to do this now.

The light wasn't very good and what I thought was light wasn't so light. When I got to work I happened to look in a mirror and it looked like someone had hit me in the jaw and given me a big bruise. I think I got most of it off before many people saw me.

Quote: Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. - Stella Adler

3 Comments:

At 9/03/2008 2:42 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. I remember when I put too much bronzer on, got in the van, pulled down the vanity mirror, and laughed out loud. I looked RIDICULOUS. LIke a clown! So I brushed it all off. My husband asked what was the point of putting makeup on when you just brush it off right away. I told him to shut up. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9/04/2008 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

;-) I'm not sure that no one noticed, but no one said anything.

 
At 9/08/2008 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you have the mumps and you have a heart for lips!

Oh people said something alright, just not to your face. ;)

~al
(jk)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home