My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Not Again

I left my cell phone at work. At least I hope that's where it is. There was supposed to be a storm coming through and I was already there too late, so I just headed out the door.

It's really strange not to have it. I have got to get my act together ;-/

Quote:
While awaiting sentencing, I decided to give stand-up comedy a shot. The judge had suggested I get my act together, and I took him seriously. - Tim Allen

3 Comments:

At 9/10/2008 2:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your poor cell phone is going to start getting a complex....."don't you love me anymore,Moggy?" :-)

 
At 9/10/2008 4:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue why, but when I saw your phone in today's post, this song came to mind:

Safety Dance

~al

 
At 9/10/2008 9:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - maybe I can get counseling for my cell phone's abadonment issues ;-)

al - that's a cute video, maybe it's the "we can leave your friends behind" part

 

Post a Comment

<< Home