My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

I may have to put my foot down

My X has been calling me and I may have to change my phone number. I don't want to get into the specifics here, but it's really just a matter of I don't want to talk to him.

I can't believe it's Saturday already and I haven't posted since tuesday. Here is my excuse it's cold in my bedroom where the computer is and so I'm not on the internet as much.

I did make it to work everyday. I also worked late most days. Yesterday the thing I was most excited about was finding a new formula for an excel spreadsheet. VLookup <- it's great. I can compare a field in one worksheet with a field in another worksheet and then pull over other information from that worksheet. I just figured it out late yesterday and can't wait to put it into action for more things.

Quote: One good reason why computers can do more work than people is that they never have to stop and answer the phone - not sure who said it

5 Comments:

At 1/19/2009 2:58 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Definitely put your foot down if you don't want the calls. That, or answer it and tell him that you're the IRS. Or an alien. Or....Queen Elizabeth.

 
At 1/20/2009 11:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Janet, I want to be Queen Elizabeth, but he might still want to talk, so maybe the IRS would be better ;-)

 
At 1/23/2009 3:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it cold in your bedroom?

As for your ex, get your friend to put a message on there so he will think you have a male living there. Maybe that will stop him from calling. You may have to get something legal done, or at least change your phone number if the above doesn't help.

 
At 1/28/2009 1:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words: THERMAL UNDERWEAR

They serve the dual purpose of keeping you warm and repelling men!

=)

We need to get you a "beware of dog sign" to hang in the window. Or, "beware of gun-toting Moggy!"

Stay safe!
alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 1/28/2009 9:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Anon Amy - It cold in my bedroom because back when the weather was warm I closed the vent because I get cold easy and I haven't opened it back up. I guess I'm saving on the heating cooling bill.

Anon Al - I have never heard of using long johns as man repellent. Do I wear them outside of my stuff to be sure they can see them ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home