My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

________________________________________________________

Redecorating

When I first moved to The Leaning House of Moggy I meant to replace the toilet seat which was a little kid design. The boy went to the store and got a brand new solid white seat and put it on.

I now feel that I am on my way to decorating the house ;-) There is a lot more that needs to be done, but you know what they say....

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. - Lao Tzu

4 Comments:

At 1/21/2009 3:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

'Tis true. All the little things slowly add up. I'm noticing that lately. On my HIPS. :-(

 
At 1/21/2009 11:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - I need to work on some of those areas myself ;-)

 
At 1/28/2009 1:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm?! I thought your quote would be more relevant to John. Something like ...

“I found out why cats drink out of the toilet. My mother told me it's because the water is cold in there. And I'm like, how did my mother know that?”
Wendy Liebman

But I guess on second look, your blog is actually about taking a step forward with home decorating. Still ... the quote above had a Cat in it!

=)
alifeinspired.blogspot.com

(I know, I know, why am I bugging you when I haven't updated said blog. Two new puppies and two new websites has kept us busy, busy, busy! Don't you hate that phrase?!)

 
At 1/28/2009 9:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al Anon - That would have been a great quote. Two new puppies? I thought it was just one. I guess I haven't been keeping up with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home