My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

________________________________________________________

Movie Night at someones home

I got invited to eat and see a movie at someone's house. They put a sheet up on one wall and projected the movie up on it. That was really neat. The movie they chose was "Oscar" with Sylvester Stallone. I had never seen it and it was a great choice. It's really funny. Someone said it was made from a play and it flows like a play. If you get the chance this one is worth seeing.

We had food too, Pizza and lots of other stuff. I will probaby have to pay for it Monday as that is our last weigh in at work.

Quote: I think that gravity sets into everything, including careers, but pendulums do swing and mountains do become valleys after a while... if you keep on walking. - Sylvester Stallone

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2009 3:05 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never heard of that movie....I'll add it to my list.....

 
At 1/26/2009 11:16 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - It's something your kids could watch with you. Also don't forget "It's a wonderful life"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home